Are you relocating an office in New Jersey or New York? How should you announce and celebrate your company's move?
When relocating your office, it’s important to make sure your employees are involved in the process. Some employees might be delighted at the new amenities in the new offices. At the same time, perhaps there will be a few who won’t be happy about the move - but it doesn’t mean that you can’t try to make the best of it! Here are six ways you can celebrate your company’s relocation and improve employee morale.
- Potluck: Ask everyone to bring food and have a
great office lunch party.
Extra Tip: If you've relocated to a place with a nice view, hold a picnic outside.
- Raffle: Employees can put in a bid to win gifts or gift cards. If several employees have recently relocated, raffle off gift cards to stores such as Home Depot, Lowe's, Bed Bath & Beyond, or places to buy groceries.
- Pizza & Ice Cream: Simple, cheap & easy. Plus, who can say no to that?
- Casual Wear day: Being able to dress down can help employees feel
- Goodie Bags: Bags filled with promotional items
(shirts, pens, notepads) and items which your employees would like.
- Decorate the office: Spruce up the place by putting up balloons, decals, and have a celebratory cake for lunch!
For office moves in New Jersey & New York, call JD Carton & Son, located in Morris County. We specialize commercial moves, storage, furniture liquidation, and more.
Contact us at 973-781-1600 or email@example.com.
Subscribe to J.D. Carton & Son's Blog