This is the time of year when moving companies are the busiest. School is out. The real estate industry is at its peak. Many apartment leases also end and begin. This year; however, is different. With COVID-19, the busy moving season is extending further into the summer, closer to autumn. Extra precautions are necessary in planning and implementing a move, and are taking every measure to properly deliver your relocation needs while ensuring your health and safety.
Precautions for Your Health and Safety
We are utilizing communication tools to reduce or avoid in-person interactions for estimates and planning. Anytime our team enters your home, we wear masks and wash hands or use sanitizer, as well as practice social distancing as much as possible. We focus on implementing safety precautions so you may maintain the home environment you need, while ensuring the safety that your family deserves.
So, whether you need full-service packing or a basic move, our team is here for you with the extra precautions needed for keeping your home the safe space you need it to be in the process.
Tips for Picking a New Jersey Moving Company
At J.D. Carton and Son, we’ve put together a few suggestions to assist customers with finding the right company for their residential move.
- Check out companies that are partnered with national carriers, like Allied Van Lines, to help with long-distance moves.
- Look for New Jersey movers who are licensed and carry insurance on your shipment of belongings.
- Read the mover’s customer reviews to see what kind of experience others have had.
- Find out if the mover has any awards, certifications, or affiliations, like AMSA membership.
- Get a few quotes ahead of picking a mover to get an accurate idea of market rates.
- Explore storage options if you don’t think you’ll be moving into a new home immediately.
Get started with a free quote from J.D. Carton and Son today. We’re established Allied movers with well-trained movers and packers to take your family through this major transition. Give us a call or fill out our online form to set up a free estimate.
Subscribe to J.D. Carton & Son's Blog